Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc. is a wholly volunteer-run 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We exist on (and are grateful for) donations from individuals to support our rescue program. Along with monetary donations and foster homes, we are in need of the following items:
- Volunteers! (We need help with transport, homechecks and breed verifications at shelters)
- Costco gift cards – great for gas, postage, phone cards, dog beds, supplements etc.
- Financial donations to our Animal Hospital of Sebastopol account (for meds and vet services)
- Financial donations to our boarding kennel account – contact Susi for more information
- Postage stamps
- Pre-owned portable navigation & GPS devices (i.e., Garmin, Magellan, Tom-Tom)
- Gift certificate from Drs. Foster and Smith (for toys, supplements, supplies, etc.)
- Surplus medications such as Amoxicillin, Cephalexin, Baytril, Vetmedin/Pimobendan, Ivermectin, Rimadyl, Tramadol, Prednisone, Advantage, Heartgard, etc.
- Plastic and wire dog crates and/or crate pads for them
- Dog beds, blankets and towels
- Bully-safe toys (Large/XL Kongs, Good and Bad Cuzs, Tirebiters and Cressites are BT favorites!)
- Collars, harnesses and leashes
- Fax machine
- Desktop Copier
- HP LaserJet 4 or any MAC compatible printer
- Auction/Raffle items for fundraisers or sale via eBay
- Generic Pet ID tags (with “Bull Terrier Rescue” and the phone number “415/672-7391″ engraved – – perfect for our foster dogs)
- Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc. is a registered charity on eBay Giving Works. Donate a portion of your sale proceeds or buy from sellers that donate to us. Click here for our Mission Works page.
- Vehicle donations accepted nationwide via Donate For Charity, Inc.
Use Goodsearch (http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=869477) as your search engine. Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc. receives a penny for every search conducted. It really can add up!
Use Goodshop (http://www.goodshop.com/?charityid=869477) as your online shopping portal. Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc. receives a percentage of your online purchases from eBay, Amazon.com, Drs. Foster & Smith, Lands’ End, Barnes & Noble, Zappos, and more.
Use iGive (http://www.igive.com) as your online shopping portal. Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc. receives a percentage of your online purchases from eBay, Ralph Lauren, The Body Shop, Bloomingdale’s, Circuit City, Home Depot, Old Navy, Gap, K-mart, Harry & David, and more.
Please contact Susi Ming at email@example.com if you have any questions or need
specific information on any of these items. Your donations may
be sent to:
Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc.
Post Office Box 320253
San Francisco, CA 94132-0253
Our TIN/FEIN is 68-0272385
Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc. and its dogs thank you!!! Tax receipts will be happily provided!