Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc. is a wholly volunteer-run 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We exist on (and are grateful for) donations from individuals to support our rescue program. Along with monetary donations and foster homes, we are in need of the following items:
- Foster homes – this is our most urgent need. Foster homes help us save lives
- Volunteers! (We need help with transport, homechecks and breed verifications at shelters)
- Costco gift cards – great for gas, postage, phone cards, dog beds, supplements etc.
- Financial donations to our boarding kennel account – contact Susi for more information.
- Surplus medications such as Optimmune, Tacrolimus, Amoxicillin, Cephalexin, Trazodone, Apoquel, Atopica, Baytril, Vetmedin/Pimobendan, Ivermectin, Rimadyl, Tramadol, Prednisone, Proin, NexGard, Heartgard, etc.
- Plastic and wire dog crates and/or crate pads for them.
- Dog beds, blankets and towels.
- Bully-safe toys (Large/XL Kongs, Good and Bad Cuzs, Tirebiters and Cressites are BT favorites!).
- Martingale collars, harnesses and leashes.
- Auction/Raffle items for fundraisers or auctions.
- Generic Pet ID tags (with “Bull Terrier Rescue” and the phone number “415/672-7391” engraved – – perfect for our foster dogs).
- Amazon: Select Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc. as your charity while shopping via Smile Amazon (http://smile.amazon.com/ch/68-0272385)
- Amazon Wish List
- Chewy Wish List
- Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc. is a registered charity on eBay Giving Works. Donate a portion of your sale proceeds or buy from sellers that donate to us. Click here for our Mission Works page.
- Vehicle donations accepted nationwide via Donate For Charity, Inc.
Please contact Susi Ming at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need specific information on any of these items. Your donations may
be sent to:
Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc.
Post Office Box 320253
San Francisco, CA 94132-0253
Our TIN/FEIN is 68-0272385
Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc. and its dogs thank you!!! Tax receipts will be happily provided!